The Annual Townsend Area Chamber of Commerce Christmas Stroll will be held on Dec. 3, 2016.
Our Mission is to stimulate and support local business, create an environment that encourages vibrant economic growth, and enhance and promote the distintive resources of the Townsend Area.
Upcoming Community Events
- Oct 26 - Townsend Health Systems Annual Meeting at 7:00pm in the BHC Conference Room at 110 South Oak, Townsend, Mt. Voting for Directors is from 12:00pm - 6:00pm in the Ambulance Building at 417 Broadway, Townsend, Mt.
- Oct 30 - Whitehall Rotary Harvest Dance from 4:30 - 7:30 at the Whitehall Community Center. Meal, Drink and music by the Little Boulder River band will be provided
- Nov 5 - American Legion Surf and Turf Dinner
- Nov 10 - Townsend Rotary Trivia Night at the American Legion to benefit the Canton Church Restoration
- Nov 11 - American Legion Veteran's Program featuring 2 Firewood Raffle Drawings (Firewood donated by R-Y Timber)
- Nov 12 - Shepherd of the Valley Lutheran Church hosts "A Little Piece of Italy" in the Multi-Purpose Room from 4:00pm - 7:00pm
- Dec 3 - Chamber of Commerce Christmas Stroll
If you missed last year's Harvest Dance you missed a great Time!
The new 4H kitchen building is done! The 4H Building at the Fairgrounds is one of two buildings in the county used as the community center for large events. The 4H building can hold and serve over 200 people. It is a publicly-owned building that can be rented for a nominal fee. The last kitchen renovation was in the early 1990’s.
The Broadwater County Museum is proud to announce that we will be hosting a book signing on Friday, October 14, at 2pm at the Museum at 133 North Walnut Street. We will be hosting local authors as well as former resident, Henry Barron.
|For More Information About our CNA Education Class,|
To Apply for the CNA Education Class or